IP (Initiation Protocol) telephony, or Session Initiation Protocol is a network method of transmitting information that is used to make audio and video calls, holding online conferences with several participants. This is a great option for a large business, when it is necessary to provide a multi-channel communication system with a high-quality connection, the ability to quickly respond and resolve work issues.
DATAGROUP, a reliable service provider with modern electronic communication solutions for all segments of large business, offers high-quality IP telephony services in Ukraine.
How IP telephony works
The operation principle is based on an alternate system of requests and responses of the client-server-client type. First, the subscriber's first message is recorded, which is converted to the set software parameters. At the next stage, the signal is redirected to the receiving device, followed by transformation into the original analogue communication format.
Connection of the IP telephony by the DATAGROUP team is performed within a tight time period with a mandatory test run and constant technical support.
How IP telephony helps a large company's office
Having a large number of employees, many divisions, and branches in different cities require the management of a well-established communication system and effective interaction between all links.
Connecting IP telephony for the office means significant savings on communication payments, setting up operational communication channels within a large company, which is much better than standard phone calls.
As a stable communication source in the office IP telephony has the following features:
- you can always reconfigure the automatic informer language;
- call forwarding is available if there is no response or the line is busy;
- possibility of tone dialing a number;
- you can always disable additional services that are not used;
- the incoming line is identified.
One of the key points is the organisation of a simultaneous conference with three subscribers, which allows you to quickly delegate authority between subordinates, promptly set tasks for managers of different branches, and inform three clients or suppliers about updates in the company's work at once.
IP telephony for business: advantages
- Ability to expand the network, increase the number of service provider at a minimum level of maintenance costs.
- High speed of data transfer will speed up the communication process with customers, suppliers, and employees.
- Multi-channel number. Multiple incoming and outgoing call lines will be linked to a single number.
- Saving financial resources. Connecting the protocol will be much cheaper than maintaining a call centre office.
- No attachment to the place. The number is retained for a specific customer, which is especially important if the company decides to move to a new office.
- Ability to quickly analyse the received data, respond to requests, customer feedback, and increase the efficiency and profitability of the business.
What is the benefit of the DATAGROUP IP telephony services for large businesses
- prompt connection within a tight timeframe;
- IP telephony is available for connection in all cities of Ukraine;
- round-the-clock communication with customers and suppliers;
- high speed of data transmission;
- high-quality connection and communication without interruptions;
- retaining the customer's phone number when changing the office location;
- possibility to use 3G or 4G Internet technologies for the connection;
- favourable price system for equipment and installation works;
- providing constant technical support.
Reliable IP telephony service provider in Ukraine
DATAGROUP guarantees the quality of its services and equipment. All works are performed after the contract is concluded.
In addition, the client gets:
- opportunity to select a number with the 0-900 or 891 code;
- multi-channel high-quality communication line;
- favourable connection and monthly use of the service tariffs;
- significant savings on communication fees;
- step-by-step instructions to use the IP telephony and key settings;
- technical support of the service provider in case of issues in the provider and configuration of the system.
IP telephony will become a reliable communication channel with customers and potential customers. It will allow you to process a larger flow of data in shorter terms, improving the company's performance and competitiveness in the market.