An alternative to a large call center
For proper functioning of large companies, the availability of stable telephone communication with a high-quality signal is a business necessity.
A PBX for your office allows you to provide uninterrupted communication within corporations, between branches, for informing customers, conducting marketing research, and analytics.
What is a virtual PBX?
Virtual or cloud PBX is a great alternative to a large call centre or a physical office PBX. When ordering the service, a large business enterprise obtains full use of IP-PBX, which is actually placed with the service provider, which provides a stable signal via the Internet, mobile or local network. At the same time, you do not need to purchase expensive equipment that will require special technical maintenance in the future. The client simply needs to connect the gateway or install the appropriate type of software.
Virtual PBX in Ukraine: key features of telephony
Virtual PBX services means a lot of opportunities for a big business.
This service stands out among other communication methods, thanks to the following features:
- no wires to get a stable signal;
- the PBX is located on a remote server;
- ability to use it anywhere in the world without being tied to a specific location;
- configuring the programme's operating parameters for the company's individual needs;
- setting up automatic calls based on a previously prepared database, selected lists of customers, potential customers, or suppliers;
- enabling call forwarding;
- making a call back if necessary;
- recording completed calls;
- saving your call history with the ability to listen to their recording in your personal account.
You only need to connect a virtual PBX from a verified service provider. The DATAGROUP company is an experienced supplier of electronic communication services in Ukraine. A team of experts will help you choose the necessary tariff plan according to the client's requests, configure and connect the system. It provides an official guarantee of the quality of the work performed.
Office PBX: advantages for large businesses
A virtual PBX for business will become an effective tool in coordinating and speeding up the work processes. The client gets a number of advantages:
- Reducing the minimum cost of communication. After all, with the help of a cloud-based PBX, you will be able to make an unlimited number of calls within the country, between countries, and use voice mail. On a larger scale, the company's costs will be by far less than when using standard mobile communication.
- Protection of the system from foreign interference. The client has full control over their virtual PBX. The signal with the IP address goes over optical lines. The parameters are configured in the client's personal account.
- An effective communication method that does not depend on the territorial factor. It will be great for large corporations that have many branches and representative offices in different regions.
- The service is available throughout Ukraine. This will allow you to combine the operation of several divisions and branches into one common corporate network in a short time.
- All numbers are short and easy to remember. It will make it easier for employees to remember and use them in their work.
- Multi-channel PBX is a unique opportunity to simultaneously receive multiple calls that have been received on the same number. Respond quickly, provide consultancy, and sell the company's product over the phone.
- Maximum communication with clients. No risk of missing a call or not seeing a message. The entire flow of clients is distributed correctly among the managers in charge.
- Possibility to organise a remote office that will always be in touch, regardless of the employees' location.
- Conducting effective analysis of business processes, calls made, based on which the company will be able to improve its product, service, improve the quality of the service, find out what their customers want.
How to connect a virtual PBX
You can buy a virtual PBX from the DATAGROUP service provider and connect it. To do this, just leave a request or dial the phone numbers listed on the company's website. Our consultants will answer all your questions and help you decide on your choice. Prices for cloud PBX systems depend on the client's requirements and the necessary operating parameters. The connection is made quickly, includes activation and configuration of the system.