Protection of large enterprises from DDoS attacks
Implementation of key business processes, sustaining partnerships, searching for new customers and suppliers have long been transferred to electronic format. A well-established IT infrastructure ensures the stable operation of large companies, increases the performance of all parts of the system. It allows achieving global goals in a digital format.
But even one sudden hacker attack can cause significant financial damage to a large enteprise, lead to the loss of important data and worsen the company's reputation in the eyes of customers. This is where protection of large enterprises from DDoS attacks comes into play — this is a unique opportunity to prevent, recognize and timely repel cyberattacks. A DDoS attack can be aimed at depleting the resources of an IT system or making it impossible for the official owners and legitimate users to access the system.
Datagroup offers the DataProtect service, which provides full protection of customer' information systems of any complexity. Thanks to constant automatic database updates, modern Arbor Networks equipment eliminates well-known and little-known cyber threats, providing round-the-clock protection of the customer's IT system.
What is included in the "Protection against DDoS attacks” service
Protection of a website from DDoS attacks for large enterprises is a comprehensive approach to eliminating cyber threats, comprising a whole list of effective measures and features. These include:
- Server protection occurs simultaneously with multi-level filtering and network monitoring.
- The client gets access to a personal coordination portal and statistics of the data received.
- The protection system starts operating immediately after the activation of the service, providing the maximum fault tolerance indicators.
- Protection against cyberattacks is equally effective for IT systems of varying complexity, regardless of whether they consist of a single server or have an extensive IT infrastructure with an IP network of class A or more.
- Eliminating DDoS attacks of various complexity levels, which are targeted at any type of data exchange protocol over the Internet (UDP, TCP, ICMP, HTTP, VoIP, DNS and others), network infrastructure.
AntiDDoS can be ordered for large enterprises as a permanent service, which will include round-the-clock traffic monitoring, support for automatic repelling of DDoS attacks. There is also another option for protection against cyberattacks, with manual transfer of traffic to filter harmful components in a special self-service portal. The customer gets the opportunity to:
- manage protection parameters;
- get traffic statistics;
- fight off cyber threats.
Integration with event management systems. Notification of protection events by e-mail or via messenger (Telegram).
The client receives a package of antiDDoS documents, which has a certificate of compliance with the security of the Internet access node from the State Service for Special Communications and Information Protection of Ukraine.
In addition, Datagroup has the ability to pass traffic through equipment in Frankfurt if the level of cyberattack exceeds the local capacity. The protection capacity in Frankfurt is up to 1.5 TB of primary filtering. This allows to effectively deal with the limited capacity of external channels, which can provide insufficient DDoS protection power.
Datagroup is a reliable partner of large enterprises and organizations in protecting against cyberattacks. We have 12 years of successful experience in the antiDDoS field and will help to ensure the stable operation of your online resources.