We are pleased to announce that from June 1, our customer service centers will resume receiving visitors and are available for visits again on the usual schedule.
Taking care of the health of our customers, partners and colleagues, we have created all the necessary conditions for a safe and comfortable stay of visitors in the customer service departments.
However, we remind you that it is still an adaptive quarantine in the country. So we continue to help you with calculations around the clock and advise on changes in the provision of services remotely. We have created all the necessary conditions for this:
- our contact center is open 24 hours a day at 0 800 210 000;
- you can also ask a question in an online chat on the company's official website or through a personal account;
- you can also make a payment, check the account balance or change the tariff plan in your personal account;
- use a messenger on our official Facebook pages;
- send your questions to our e-mail;
- If you are a corporate subscriber, contact your personal manager.
If your issue can be resolved without a visit to the customer service department, please take this opportunity.
If you still decide to visit the customer service department, we remind you:
- be sure to use protective masks;
- carry antiseptics and personal hygiene products;
- keep a safe distance from other visitors;
- it is better to wait at the entrance, if there are already many visitors inside.
We strive to make both work and use of the company's services as safe and convenient as possible.
Stay in touch and stay healthy!