Taking care of the health and safety of our clients, colleagues and their families, from March 18 to April 3 we temporarily transfer our subscription departments to remote work. During the quarantine period we will not accept visitors at our customer service centers across the country.
At the same time, we continue to do everything necessary so that our subscribers had the opportunity to solve their problems with telecommunication services at home. Stay home, take care of your families and enjoy the full range of Datagroup services online. Also we would like to ask you to help elderly family members to solve their issues with telecommunication services remotely.
Our specialists and consultants continue to assist you 24/7 and to respond to any requests regarding billing or changes in service provision. All your issues (with no exception) you can fix remotely as follows:
- our call center number 0 800 21 00 00 (24/7);
- you can make a payment, check the account balance or change the tariff plan in a personal account;
- you can also ask questions in our online chat on the company's official website or via personal account;
- contact through private messages on our official Facebook pages;
- send the questions to our email;
- contact your personal manager if you are a corporate subscriber.
We are sure that staying together, helping each other, we can withstand this infectious threat. Please follow all the recommendations of the Ministry of health for protection against coronavirus.
Also be advised that all works on connection to Datagroup network and service works remain regular. The company specialists follow the recommendations of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine.
At the moment Datagroup directs all its resources and capabilities to protect customers and employees. We strive for the safe and comfortable work and use of the company's services.