In order to prevent the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19), the management of Datagroup introduced a special mode of operation during the national quarantine. We would like to ask you to minimize the number of representatives of your technical services visiting the Data Center. Maximum three representatives of one client will be allowed to any technical site at the same time. For our part, we plan your visits in such a way that you won’t see the representatives of other subscribers on the technical site during your visit. In this regard, please plan your visits in advance and wear protective masks.
To visit the Data Center during the quarantine period, please meet the following deadlines for access applications:
- 24 hours before the visit for scheduled visits;
- 3 hours before the visit for emergency visits.
Access applications must be sent to email@example.com .
The application must contain the following information:
- company name and location of equipment;
- date, time, as well as the planned time of the visit and its duration;
- the reason for the visit;
- Name of visitors (no more than three representatives at a time).
These measures are temporary with the aim to protect the health of the staff. It is important for us to keep your and our employees healthy!