By the decision of the State Special Communications Service № 22361 dated 22.12.2020, Datagroup received an updated Certificate of Conformity for a secure Internet access node(ZVID). Datagroup has significantly modernized the technical capabilities of the secure Internet access node (ZVID) and hastaken additional measures to confirm compliance with regulatory requirements for technical information protection systems. Datagroup's secure Internet access node guarantees the integrity and availability of information transmitted through it, as well as guarantees the provision of quality information security services for both the commercial and public sectors. From now on, clients also receive additional services:
- access to Internet resources and services with anti-virus protection functions;
- access to Internet resources and services with the functions of the intrusion prevention system;
- access to Internet resources and services with web filtering functions;
- access to Internet resources and services with software control functions;
- access to Internet resources and services with monitoring and analytics functions (in case of using anti-virus protection services, intrusion prevention systems, web filtering, software control);
- placement of information resources (web servers, databases, application servers, file servers, mail servers, software, etc.) by clients in the cloud environment "ZVID-DATAGROUP";
- placement of clients' own servers in "ZVID-DATAGROUP";
- providing clients with leased dedicated physical servers "ZVID-DATAGROUP".
“Updating the Certificate of Conformity for ZVID strengthens our position in working with the public sector, as for government agencies and enterprises can work only with operators holding it. It also provides an opportunity to expand the list of information security services for business customers," – said Alexander Prykhodko, Director of Information Securityof "Datagroup".
He also stressed that the main advantages of ZVID-DATAGROUP service for clients are: compliance with legal requirements, additional antivirus protection, protection against network attacks, web filtering at the level of the operator, saving financial and human resources on the organization of cybersecurity in the company , consultation, support and investigation of IS incidents, transparent reporting in accordance with the set criteria.