Protection against DDoS attacks for small and medium-sized enterprises
The use of Internet resources by small and medium-sized enterprises, the creation of their own mobile applications and other online tools that increase productivity and competitiveness of companies have become a successful way of development in the modern market. But one hacker attack can bring to naught years of work, lead to the loss of important data and access to internal software, as well as undermine customer confidence.
To prevent this from happening, Datagroup offers protection for small enterprises from DDoS attacks — a special service that allows to timely recognize, identify and eliminate cyber attacks of any complexity. The IT infrastructure of small and medium-sized enterprises is fully protected thanks to DataProtect for the security of customer information systems. The use of Arbor Networks equipment provides fully automated updating of the database system, which guarantees an effective fight against even little-known cyber threats.
In addition, protection against DDoS attacks helps identify types of cyberattacks. The attack can be aimed at denial of service of the IT system of a small enterprise. All possible resources of the system are depleted (capacity of access channels, server memory). Access of legitimate users to the system is significantly complicated or even blocked.
Server protection against DDoS attacks will ensure the stable operation of the customer's IT system that is publicly accessible via the Internet, increasing its resistance to threats of any power.
What are the benefits of using the Protection against DDoS attacks service for small and medium-sized enterprises
When ordering protection against DDoS attacks for a website or an entire IT infrastructure of a small enterprise from the Ukrainian provider Datagroup, a customer receives many advantages and new opportunities:
- Multi-level filtering of networks.
- Global operator monitoring.
- Access to your personal account, which allows managing, coordinating and viewing statistical data.
- AntiDDoS starts operating immediately after activating the service.
- The protection system is equally effective for a customer's IT system of any complexity (with one server or an extensive infrastructure).
- AntiDDoS for small and medium-sized enterprises is provided with the necessary package of documents. It has a certificate of compliance with the security of the Internet access node from the State Service for Special Communications and Information Protection of Ukraine.
- If a cyberattack exceeds the local capacity of a system, then the traffic is additionally passed through the equipment in Frankfurt (protection capacity reaches up to 1.5 TB of primary filtering). This allows to effectively deal with the limited power of external channels.
Protection against cyberattacks can be provided as a permanent service with 24/7 and fully automatic traffic monitoring. The second option is manual traffic management, filtering of the malicious component through your personal account. Integration with event management systems. There is a service for notification of protection events by e-mail or via messenger (Telegram).
You can order the "Protection against DDoS attacks" service for small and medium-sized enterprises and find out the price from the company's managers by leaving a request on the website or by calling the hotline 0 800 211 000.