Secure web access
Datagroup’s classic secure web access provides:
- protection, integrity, and availability of data and information transmitted through the web
- protection of the confidentiality, integrity and availability of technological information components and technological information via secure web access
- protection of information resources, including from unauthorized access and modification
However, there are threats that are not covered by classic protection. Each year, the number of cyberattacks is skyrocketing, and their complexity and resistance to classic security is evolving. This has resulted in the need to revise the implementation of REDD to complement the services that enhance the security level of an organization and simplify the cyber security measures.
To learn more about the features and functionalities of classic and updated protection from Datagroup, download the presentation.
What's new in secure web access from Datagroup?
- eradicate malware
- protect against network attacks
- block malicious sites and site categories
- control the use of software by employees
- monitor access to web resources
- leverage powerful analytics, monitoring and alerts about incidents
Benefits of the extended functionality of Datagroup’s secure web access
- comply with applicable laws and regulations
- choose additional anti-virus protection for your organization
- prevent cyber threats caused by specific software
- monitor the activities and efficiency of your employees
- get transparent reporting according to selected criteria
- receive advice, support and investigation of incidents
- save on financial and human resources