Apart from the main and auxiliary telecommunication services Datagroup offers services of building information system integrating them as well as IT-outsourcing services for its clients.
System integration is a consolidation of separate components into a unified system. Following market trends and being focused on its clients’ needs Datagroup applies a complex approach from design to maintenance that comprises a full range of services. Such an approach enables to use capabilities of latest technologies, ensure automation of all business processes and tasks with different levels of complexity.
Due to the development of complex solutions for building information systems, company clients get a very efficient control of technological production and organisation processes in general.
Implementation of Datagroup complex solutions:
- development and modernization of data centres with the use of network equipment, servers, DSS (Cisco, HP, Huawei);
- building power supply systems and engineering systems: cable networks, fire safety systems, conditioning, video supervision and access control;
- building local and distributing networks, both wired and wireless networks (Aruba, Cisco, Mikrotik, Ubiquiti);
- visualisation and development of cloud resources;
- back-up and disaster recovery;
- provision of personal devices and servers;
- installation of information security systems with firewalls, traffic encryptors, antivirus configuration solutions (McAfee, Cisco, Check Point, Trend Micro, Fortinet, Websense);
- unified communications systems support;
- development of special mobile communication systems;
- office printing solutions.
Datagroup system complex solutions can contain the following components:
- canned software;
- document processing systems and CRM;
- business processes automation systems;
- business analytics systems;
- portal solutions;
- customised software.